Saturdays from August 20 through October 8, 2022
10:30 – 1:30PM
at Quilters HQ
16175 W. 135th Street, Olathe KS 66062
You will learn –
· new techniques
· discover the feet and how they work
· the stitches you can make
· learn about threads, and
· make a project every week
We will also add to your Serger Stitch Book. It’s going to be a fun and exciting time full of discovery! Come join us.
1. Come to Quilters HQ to select and purchase your fabric for the blocks. Receive 15% off your purchase.
2. Serger in good working condition. Bring power cord, foot pedal, and machine feet.
3. Serger manual
4. Thread – 4 spools.
Basic sewing tools (i.e., scissors, needles for serger, wonder clips, purple fabric marker, pen to mark on samples, notebook for notes, etc.). Don’t use pins around a serger
Educator: Joyce Lohrmeyer