· Explore quilting on a domestic machine using acrylic quilting rulers.
· All experience levels welcome.
· Learn from demonstrations.
· Elevate your creativity.
· Enjoy freedom of experimentation in order to get comfortable using rulers to quilt your projects.
· Quilting your own quilt can be intimidating to both experienced and beginning quilters.
The Westalee quilt rulers are a great tool to quilting on your own, but these tools do have a learning curve.
Club Cost: $25 per club meeting
Class limited to 15 students, so be sure to reserve your spot ASAP!
Please bring your show’n tells to the classes. We would LOVE to see what you are making and creating with your rulers. We also welcome your questions.
For club meetings, please bring a 13” x 13” quilting sandwich (fabric/batting/backing), as well as any quilting rulers you have, your sewing machine, and notions.
We look forward to having you join the fun!
3rd Saturday of each month from 1:00-3:00pm
Educator: Peggy Anderson