Pete The Puppy
Pete the Puppy
Classes are from Saturday, September 30, 2023
at Quilters HQ
16175 W. 135th Street,
Olathe KS 66062
Educator: Peggy Anderson
From Funky Friends Factory - By Pauline McArthur
This playful little puppy never tires of bouncing around the place, so you can imagine how hard it was to get him to SIT and STAY for a photo session! He’s a nice simple pattern so you can make a whole litter of pups in next to no time! Finished Size: 15”/38cm
ALL Funky Friends Factory patterns include a color photo of the toy, full easy-to-follow instructions, a list of material requirements, and a simple layout guide.
Puppy Dog Pete can be made from most types of fabrics, fleece, of any type, stretch fabrics e.g. velour, chenille and flannelette, corduroy and non-stretch cotton fabrics.
Sewing Experience Level: Confident Beginners to Advanced Sewer
Cost: $30 for 1 3.5-hour session
Materials for the class:
1. You will need to buy, download, and print the pattern from the internet:
Some printed patterns may be available on Amazon, but they are more expensive.
2. The pattern has the specific fabric measurements(most are less than half a yard) I have done Pete in several colors of quilters cotton. I have seen him done in just one color, too—really cute!(If you want to do him in a stretchy fabric you may need some light weight adhesive interfacing.)
3. To mark your fabric get a frixion erasable marker/pen or a chalk marker. You can color code the pattern pieces with 3 colors of fine point markers.
4. Long straight pins or clips.
5. Your sewing machine, bobbins, power cord and foot pedal. The manual for your sewing machine. White or grey thread to sew the puppy pieces together. If you are using one color of fabric you can match your fabric. Scissors, hand sewing needles, and your usual sewing tools.
6. Toy stuffing like Polyfil (small bag)
7. 12mm(half inch) Safety eyes.
We look forward to you joining us for a fun class!