Rulers In A Day On Your Domestic Sewing Machine
Your creativity is limited by only your imagination. Time to expand your creativity. Join us as we explore Westalee rulers and how to use them to build on your design experience. Have you ever seen a quilt that you oohed and aahed over the quilting? Come and learn these skills so you can be a part of the oohed and aahed community.
· Explore quilting on a domestic machine using acrylic quilting rulers.
· All experience levels welcome.
· Learn from demonstrations.
· Elevate your creativity.
· Enjoy freedom of experimentation in order to get comfortable using rulers to quilt your projects.
· Quilting your own quilt can be intimidating to both experienced and beginning quilters. The Westalee quilt rulers are a great tool to quilt on your own, but these tools do have a learning curve.
Join Peggy to learn the tips and tricks of how to create beautiful quilting.
Cost: $50 plus supplies
Register online or at the store.
We look forward to you joining us for a fun class!