If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (913) 217-7736 to order.
- 70 built-in sewing stitches
- 10 included accessory sewing feet
- Wide table
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The CS7000X, feature rich, sewing and quilting machine is a great option for a range of users. The CS7000X is designed for ease of use, with convenient features like the LCD display, new higher end automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, Quick-set bobbin system and adjustable sewing speed control. With 70 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches, quilting stitches and seven styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, the possibilities are endless. The free arm capability makes it easy to sew cuffs, sleeves and skinny jeans and the drop feed mechanism allows for free motion sewing and quilting. The CS7000X includes sewing and quilting accessories right in the box such as 10 presser feet, making it a great value. Also included is the detachable wide table that is perfect for larger quilting projects and a hard-protective case for convenient portability and class use. This machine also comes with a printed Quick Start guide and complete instructions manuals in English and Spanish, a bilingual user manual, and a 25-year limited warranty, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- Includes 70 utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches
- Automatic needle threader that threads the needle with a touch of a lever
- The CS7000X comes with 10 sewing and quilting feet, including zigzag, buttonhole, zipper, button sewing, overcasting, blind stitch, monogramming, ¼” piecing, walking, overcasting, blind stitch plus a quilt guide
- Comes with a protective hard case for portability
- Jam resistant Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Wide table for larger projects